GERMANY, BERLIN / ENGINEERING – BACKEND / FULL-TIME: REMOTE
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Software Developer to develop internal monitoring and alerting systems for our high-load real-time production systems.
Experience with DevOps/SRE and monitoring large scale performance critical applications would be beneficial.
Your duties will be designing & improving internal monitoring tools, testing in production environments, working closely with Dev, QA and DevOps teams, while also providing rostered on-call support.
This is a full-time remote position, location is indicated for reference. Our strict preference for this role is European timezones.
- Develop & maintain monitoring tools
- Automate production testing
- Identify and troubleshoot performance and software issues
- Update, track and resolve technical issues
- Suggest architecture improvements, recommend process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensure critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions
- Deep understanding of REST API design and WebSockets
- Experience with tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Nginx, Docker
- Good command of Linux environment
- Clear, logical communicator in English
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience working remotely across multiple time zones
- Front-end programming languages such as HTML/CSS
Good to have:
- Experience in large-scaled distributed environments
- Experience with using time series databases
- Understanding of high-level programming languages such as Python, Go
- Understanding of low-level programming languages such as C, C++, Rust
- Contributed to open source projects
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire