Front-end Web Developer
SINGAPORE / ENGINEERING – FRONTEND / FULL-TIME ONSITE
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Implement new user-facing features in Binance’s products which have a huge amount of PV everyday
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include website for both desktop and mobile browsers, and hybrid in-app pages
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality
- Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar.
- Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI.
- Experience with modern front end technologies (styled system, webpack, etc).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Good cross team communication skills.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment.
- Distributed/remote/global-team working experience.
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server side techniques.
- Familiar with Server-Side Rendering.
- Familiar with the source code of one or two famous front-end libraries.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire