Full Stack Developer (PHP)
GHENT, BELGIUM / MASSIVE MEDIA – ENGINEERING / REGULAR
As a PHP Full Stack Developer at Massive Media you will be part of a talented, young & dynamic team that builds highly scalable products used by millions.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Full Stack Developer with relevant experience in PHP and MySQL to join our team (60% Ghent office and 40% flexible).
We believe that life is all about the people you meet. That's why we build platforms to bring millions of people together in a fun, simple and efficient way.
Our company is based in the city centre of Ghent, initially launched Netlog and is currently running Ablo and Twoo. This is a unique opportunity to be deeply involved in the growth and evolution of amazing and dynamic products, built on cool technology, by exceptional people.
- Are you experienced in developing applications using PHP?
- Can you formulate all your questions in SQL?
- Do you have experience with Memcached, Redis and/or ElasticSearch?
- Are you passionate about designing, building, and maintaining APIs?
- Do you have a genuine interest in and/or played with recent technologies like GraphQL, ReactJS and React Native?
- Do you thrive in an agile and fast-paced development environment?
- Can you work in a multi-disciplinary team?
- Are you adaptable to a changing environment?
- Do the words excellence, passion and respect dominate your tag cloud?
Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including healthcare benefits plan, group insurance, meal vouchers
- Monthly Happy Hours & yearly Team Event
- A great office in the city centre of Ghent with the possibility of working from home
- You’ll be working with smart people from all kinds of backgrounds. As a member of Match Group, you’ll benefit from extensive, world-class knowledge sharing.
Match Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
ABOUT MATCH GROUP:
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) is a leading provider of dating products. We operate a portfolio of brands, including Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, OkCupid, OurTime, Meetic, Lovescout24, Pairs, Hawaya, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection. Through our portfolio of trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users. We currently offer our dating products in 42 languages across more than 190 countries.