Full Stack Java Developer (remote)
Cała Polska , Cała Polska Warszawa Wrocław Poznań Kraków Lublin Gdańsk Gdynia Szczecin Białystok Łódź Lublin Katowice
Praca za granicą:
14000 - 16000 net b2b
The company is a Fintech specialist in risk management and implementation of new regulations. It offers solutions and services in risk monitoring, performance measurement and analysis, investment compliance and client reporting. The head office is in Luxembourg.
Our application is a SaaS application for asset managers, family offices, investment funds and private banks. Its main focus is risk management. This app is clearly a professional tool but we tend to use modern business model and distribution model that we see in retail products.
Composition of the team:
- 4 developers remote between 4y to 7y of experience, working from Poland
- 2 business analysts in Luxembourg office
- 2 managers/partners: 1 working in Lux, 1 from Poland
The recruitment process:
The recruitment takes place in 2 stages. The first stage is a 1 hour long video Skype interview when we get to know each other, we present the company/projects, ask interpersonal questions and test the knowledge/expertise of the candidate with short technical questions. For the second stage, we ask the candidate to develop a program, we give the specifications and we let him/her work on it for a few hours, then we check the results together. The goal of this stage is to put him in a similar situation than the one he/she will be at our company and assess how he/she performs.
- expert in building web applications and you know your way around both side server and client side code
- up-to-date knowledge of modern web technologies HTML5, CSS, REST
- fluent in English
- as you will be working remotely, strong telecommuting skills: self-motivating, self-directing, and a good communicator
What you will do everyday:
You will be part of our small development team and collaborate with developers that share the same passion for coding and high code quality standards.
You will evolve in a startup environment where the focus is on building a great product with quick decision making rather than calling for meetings and writing emails
You will be working to implement entire new features in our cloud based web application Risk Quadrant, create database schemas that represent and support business process, improve the architecure for scale.
At all times, you will be working with a high degree of independence and responsibility.
Nice to have:
- experience in our stack : Play Framework - Java / AngularJS / Bootstrap / PostgreSql
- experience with cloud based/scalable deployments
- any open source code or example projects that you're proud of, or any other evidence of your passion for building great software (stack overflow profile, github account,...)
- be part of a young, innovative, working hard and dedicated team
- take part in the growth of our company and have a leading role in the development of our software
- have a lot of flexibility! Work time, location, ... as soon as you are passionate about what you do!
- learn new technologies, have autonomy, free choice of hardware,
- 24 free days paid per year