Full-stack Java Developer
We support recruitment activities for a Scandinavian market leader in subsea systems and leading provider of technologies to the oil & gas industry. Our client builds a brand new Research and Development team in Krakow with a clear purpose: to help their customers overcome the most demanding industry challenges, as well as be more efficient in product delivery and supply chain maintenance.
Currently, we are seeking a Full-stack Java Developer willing to grow experience in Kotlin to join the Digital Services and Innovation Team to support the internal clients with delivering two crucial web components within the organization. The application's goal is to manage an efficient and smooth relationship with suppliers, covering purchasing and supply chain areas.
You will join a small team of seasoned Developers and Web Designers, who work in Extreme Programming methodology building new solutions from scratch and developing existing ideas.
Salary: 17 000 - 19 000 PLN gross on the employment contract or equivalent on B2B.
Location: Krakow, Jana Pawla II av. - up to 70% remotely
Recruitment process: 2-step on-line process (interviews should take approximately 3 hours in total).
- Proactively contributing to the full-stack development of the digital services, from the front-end user interface to back-end development, including server coding, SQL, data modelling, TDD, and general database operations.
- Developing new solutions and adapting to the latest technologies.
- Maintaining and further development of Digital Services and Innovation team test-driven environment to ensure high quality and maintainable code.
- Working as an integral part of the development team to ensure product success.
- Cooperating with designers, product managers, and fellow developers.
- Applying and continuously developing the XP and Agile approach.
- Contributing to department product design tools and methodologies.
- 4+ years of back-end software engineering experience in Java.
- Previous experience in Spring and Hibernate.
- Initial working practice of Kotlin.
- Proficiency in SQL. Previous experience in RDBMS, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Previous practice with containerization using Docker.
- Experience in service-oriented development (microservices), system modelling, and API design.
- Experience in delivering structured information and effectively communicating insights.
- Being a change advocate. Identifying areas of opportunity and proactively promoting improved solutions.
- Fluency in English.
What you can expect:
- A real impact on the delivered products and being a part of crucial company’s projects.
- Support your professional development through e.g. on-line learning platforms and certifications.
- Benefits package including private healthcare (Medicover), gym pass (Multisport), and life insurance.
- Slightly flexible work schedule (you can start your work between 7 AM and 9 AM).
- up to 70% remote working time
- Multicultural environment.
If you think you might thrive in the team, we would love to hear from you. Just hit the apply button!