Full-stack .NET Developer (m/f/d)
• Design and develop software features based on visual mockups and user stories
• Work together with UI/UX designers, Product Owners, Developers and other team members
• Deliver high quality code, which is both functional and performant
• SOLID understanding of best practices, processes and patterns in software development
• Contribute to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development
• Participate in code review
• Bring your own ideas to improve the System
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• C# /.NET or .NET Core
• Elastic Search
• Experience in AWS or AZURE
• Interest in testing, review and code quality
• Interest in front-end testing, with tools as Jest/Enzyme
• Experience with Ember would be a nice to have
• Hands-on approach
• Experience on distributed systems Microservices, Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, .NET Core is nice to have
• Good English, both written and spoken is a must
• German is a nice to have but not required
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
- Smart phone subsidy
- Opportunity for advancement. If you’re the best for the job, prove it and get it
- Open communication with all the leadership of the company. We’re always listening
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.