Fullstack (React + Go) Engineer
Role: React /Fullstack Engineer
Location: hybrid mode: 2 days at the office (Pawia), the rest remotely
Budget: 17-21 k net on b2b or 16-19 k gross on perm
We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our team at this exciting and still early stage in our company's growth to help us build the mobility marketplace experience for our partners.
Your role will focus on fullstack tasks (in React + Go which you will learn after joining).
We are adapting the latest technologies to push forward our product leaps and bounds into the next year.
Challenging the mindset of how we can do things to advance our platform further ahead from both a scalability point of view as well as performance lies at the core of our values. Quality is key and with this in mind you will have the mindset to make sure things are done in the best way they can be done.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced startup that adapts cutting-edge technologies and promotes an environment for collaborative culture and growth striving to deliver production quality code first time around then look no further!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, deploy and support world-class, enterprise-level products.
- Understand and follow the flow from storyboarding, wireframing, prototyping to completed UI/backend.
- Prepare low fidelity prototypes for internal review and brainstorming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Present high-fidelity designs/mock-ups for review/iteration/approval.
- Participate in software operational excellence efforts by identifying and troubleshooting customer pain points.
- Create high quality technical documentation supported by example code where necessary.
- solid work experience in software design and development, and hands-on experience in building large-scale UI/web applications.
- some solid hands-on experience with React
- Familiarity with React-Redux library.
- Hands-on experience with Typescript.
- Extensive experience in Web fundamentals like HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with OOP paradigms.
- Working knowledge of source code repository Git.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Jenkins Setup CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery).
- Experience in database or caching technologies like PostgreSQL, Redis etc a plus.
- Willingness to learn new technologies (including those backend-oriented)