TORONTO / ENGINEERING / FULL-TIME
We're working with a tech company that's built an application on its own proprietary, state-of-the-art machine learning technology
They're looking to hire Go developers to work on performance critical code in a distributed computing environment, as well as infrastructure and related tools. These include distributed process communication, machine learning preprocessing, web servers, devops tools, and command line utilities. Also use many other technologies including Clojure, ClojureScript, C++, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Architecting, implementing, and testing infrastructure and performance critical systems code.
- Working with our research team to productize new machine learning technology.
- Help improve your and other’s code during code review.
- Demonstrated experience with Go.
- Understanding of SQL and relational databases.
- Testing methodologies.
- ReSTful API use, implementation, or design.
- Knowledge application security.
- Performance tuning and scalability.
They also offer a competitive benefits package, a new Macbook Pro or equivalent Linux-based computer on start, Flexible working hours, etc