Java Software Engineer - content creator
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our engineering team.
Do the work anywhere and anytime:
- When you code and you just solved a problem - share the solution with others
- When you have a break at your work and you would like to post technical article
- When you are at the university and you have some time
- On the weekends when you have some free time
- Dirask is a startup with great vision and solid product.
- We want to organize world's programming knowledge and allow programmers to be 10 x more productive.
- We create friendly IT community for everyone.
- We save time of software developers.
- Founders are fullstack software engineers with university and enterprise experience.
About the job:
- You will write Java code focused articles to help other developers solve their problems efficiently
- Review, refactor, improve existing articles
- You can learn a lot on the job eg frameworks etc, we only expect from you good level of Java
- Work at least 20 hours per week, truth be told we love to see the results not the hours
Topics of articles:
- Java core methods and problem solutions
- Popular frameworks problem solutions eg Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring JPA, JUnit, Mockito
- At least 2 years of experience with Java (we do not require business experience)
- Good level of English
- You need to enjoy coding
- You need to be passionate and positive person
- Team player
- You want to create with us service where work meets passion
- You believe in our vision of creating next generation platform where developers can find solutions for their problems faster and easier.
Without the uncertainty - 'if this code snippet works as expected or not'.
Do I need to additionally test this code snippet on my localhost?
What we offer:
- Excellent growth of your knowledge & career - 5 x faster then in large companies
- You will learn from very experienced Java developers
- Very flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
- Work in agile and growing company
As a paid author the post will be published under dirask user.
Payments are handled via Paypal.
You can publish post directly under your own name as an unpaid author.
Publishing under your own name has advantages, like:
- Your name will get recognized among IT community members
- You can do good by helping others to solve problems
- We have also some nice surprise for unpaid authors
With you we want to create service where work meets passion
Join the journey with us.