Do the work anywhere and anytime:
- When you code and you just solved a problem - share the solution with others
- When you have a break at your work and you would like to post technical article
- When you are at the university and you have some time
- On the weekends when you have some free time
Dev Task is a part of Dirask group.
- Dirask is a startup with great vision and solid product.
- We want to organize world's programming knowledge and allow programmers to be 10 x more productive.
- We create friendly IT community for everyone.
- We save time of software developers.
- Founders are fullstack software engineers with university and enterprise experience.
About the job:
- Review, refactor, improve existing articles.
- Work at least 10 hours per week, truth be told we love to see the results not the hours.
- Share links to your posts on social networks eg Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Linkedin. Remember to add relevant programming hashtags.
Examples of articles:
- jQuery - Ajax GET request
Topics of articles:
- Popular frameworks problem solutions eg React, Angular, Vue
- HTML, CSS core methods and problem solutions
- Good level of English
- You need to enjoy coding
- You need to be passionate and positive person
- Team player
- You want to create with us service where work meets passion
- You believe in our vision of creating next generation platform where developers can find solutions for their problems faster and easier.
Without the uncertainty - 'if this code snippet works as expected or not'.
Do I need to additionally test this code snippet on my localhost?
What we offer:
- Excellent growth of your knowledge & career - 5 x faster then in large companies
- You will learn from very experienced Frontend developers
- Very flexible working hours
- Work in agile and growing company
As a paid author the post will be published under dirask user.
Payments are handled via Paypal.
You can publish post directly under your own name as an unpaid author.
Publishing under your own name has advantages, like:
- Your name will get recognized among IT community members
- You can do good by helping others to solve problems
- We have also some nice surprise for unpaid authors
With you we want to create service where work meets passion.
Join the journey with us.