ISTANBUL, TURKEY / SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT / FULL-TIME
Insider is a B2B SaaS company with a unique approach to multichannel experience orchestration. Recently, Insider announced its $32 Million Series C funding round by Sequoia. Insider was named the #1 leader on G2’s Mobile Marketing Software and Personalization Grids, with a 4.6/5 rating based 100% on user reviews, 17 quarters in a row. CrunchBase recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top women CEOs outside the US.
Many of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive, and travel use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences that exceed customer expectations. Insider is trusted by over 800 global businesses, including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Toyota, New Balance, IKEA, Samsung, Newsweek, MediaMarkt, Nissan, AVIS, Marks & Spencer, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, Avon, and CNN.
Our Engineers and Software Developers always think with an innovative perspective, taking advantage of the inexhaustible power of the digital world. They create impressive and intelligent products like a true artist. Our Product and Development teams are located in our Istanbul office, so we produce and develop the technology we export to the world in our own country. As Insider, we believe in cooperation and adapting the innovations brought by technology by acting fast. We work closely with other Departments with agile teams, and we are not afraid of getting our hands dirty. As we said; we do not wait for jobs or opportunities to come to our feet, we create them ourselves. You can check our Tech Stacks here!
- develops cutting-edge web applications with a user-centric approach
- troubleshoots any issues as they arise, foresee and address potential problems proactively
- collaborates with co-developers and other related departments to ensure maximum efficiency and arrive at world-class results,
- evaluates and takes on tasks based on resolution priority and Insider’s vision/goals
- stays sharp with new technologies and potential solutions
- works in a fast-paced, ever-growing, and challenging environment
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- are a fresh grad from Computer Engineering or related departments, a maximum of 1-2 years of experience is also applicable
- are familiar with SQL
- are a proactive and self-directed person, you take initiatives when necessary
- have a level of English knowledge where you will not have any problems while analyzing technical documents,
- have strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, and system developing skills
- are able to think outside the box to turn big ideas into meaningful, shippable actions
- have strong organization and time management skills to deliver multiple projects with tight deadlines
- are a passionate and dedicated person, always looking for ways to improve yourself
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- “Tech Talks” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world, “Dev Talks” where our Software Developers talk about their career steps, and many events where groundbreaking ideas are discussed,
- Hackathons we organize inside that push the boundaries, programming challenges, and coding competitions,
- free access to exclusive services such as Laracasts, Egghead, Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- Shareowner System that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- Multinet to cover all the yummy food expenses on a monthly basis
- the infamous Team Activities that are bursting with fun,
- No Dress code! This is a fast and innovative startup, you can wear whatever you want.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.