REMOTE / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / FULL-TIME
Access Softek started developing software 30 years ago in Berkeley, California. We have offices all over the United States, Canada, and around the world, and we are growing by the day. Our software is used by over 350+ financial institutions, helping them reach millions of customers and shape their communities.
Access Softek's solutions keep hundreds of U.S. banks and credit unions competitive against big national banks and disruptive fintechs alike. When you work on our Omnichannel Account Opening product, you'll join a high-performing team that powers the creation of thousands of new bank accounts nationwide. We're focused on using the latest web technology to create unexpected and innovative solutions to classic challenges like digital identity verification and fraud prevention, and our modern architecture and fast release cycle means your quality work can immediately improve the financial lives of thousands of people every week.
We are looking for a Middle to Senior Full Stack Developer.
You will work in a team of 12 developers, 4 QA, and 2 Product Owners who are using an agile approach in planning, development, and review.
- Deliver mature enterprise-level software (continuous delivery, high availability and progressive tech stack)
- Design, implement and support back-end services and APIs using .NET Framework/C#
- Develop, maintain, and improve a highly flexible configuration system
- Participate in acceptance criteria refinements
- Implement new features following acceptance criteria carefully
- Own third-party integrations from design to implementation
- Cover new code with unit and integration tests following code coverage metrics
- Entity Framework
- Intermediate+ English
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of micro-services architecture
- RabbitMQ / AMQP knowledge
- .Net Core
- REST and SOAP web services
- CI / CD experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Scrum
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Compensation vacation (15 days off in a year)
- Global corporate events for all employees
- Internet compensation (50$ per month)
- Paid sick leave
- Days off on public holidays
- Home office equipment (computer, additional monitor, etc.), if necessary;
- Team activities; and other benefits, described in detail in the Staff Handbook