NEW! Mid/Senior Python ML Developer - intive [B2B/UoP]
WARSAW / PYTHON – INTIVE / ON SITE OR REMOTE
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world. To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Machine Learning Mid/Senior Python ML Engineer with proven experience in designing and creating complex systems from scratch (min. 3 years of experience). You will join an experienced team of engineers to create and prototype end-to-end solutions involving multiple Artificial Intelligence problem. If your interest is in the AI and Robotic Process Automation space then you’re at the right place!
- participate in development lifecycle starting from research to product or feature launch,
- build and maintain Machine Learning models using Python and our client's platform (SDK built in Java),
- close collaborate with our Data Science team working on customer’s problems.
It's something for you, if you:
Nice to have:
- have 3-5 years of production experience in Python-based applications development (we work on 2.7-3.8 versions!),
- can deliver features end-to-end,
- have DevOps mindset,
- can get in to the project quickly and efficiently,
- know Unix & Linux commands at solid level,
- have good communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills,
- worked with GiT/SVN version control repositories,
- understand Mathematical variety of statistical learning algorithms,
- have BS degree in relevant field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- and ability to communicate technical vision to a variety of team members.
- knowledge of creating Java applications,
- hands-on experience with rule-based models,
- deep knowledge of statistics and probability theory,
- thorough understanding of NLP, Tableau, Deep learning, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe.
We can offer you:
- comfortable employment model with nice salary (you choose type of agreement),
- flexible working hours and home office,
- work from the office in Warsaw or remote work,
- life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden,
- medical care in Medicover,
- Multisport/OK System card,
- language courses (you can choose English or German),
- internal and external trainings (with training budget!),
- referral program (you can get a bonus if you recommend somebody and we hire them)!
If it sounds interesting, let us know about yourself and apply for this offer!
1. About 30-minutes call with Recruiter from Bee Talents
2. Technical interview (about 2h) with Technical Specialist from intive
3. Final interview (about 2h) with the client (but you still can be hired via intive!)