NEW! Mid/Senior React.js Developer - intive [B2B/UoP]
WARSAW / REACT – INTIVE / ON SITE OR REMOTE
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world. To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Front-End Engineer with proven experience in designing and creating complex systems from scratch in React.js (3-5 years of experience). You will join an experienced team of engineers to create and prototype end-to-end solutions involving multiple Artificial Intelligence problem. If your interest is in the AI and Robotic Process Automation space then you’re at the right place!
Main tech-stack: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-saga, Jest, Stylus, Webpack, Jenkins.
- work closely with UX and visual designers to build out front-end styles for responsive applications and best in class experiences,
- develop new user-facing features and be actively involved in continuously improving the platform,
- deliver high quality peer-reviewed code that follow engineering best practices,
- write reusable code and build libraries for future use,
- optimize application for maximum speed and scalability,
- collaborate with other team members and stakeholders,
- create and prototype end-to-end solutions of complex product features,
- design and implement API,
- integrate machine learning frameworks and solutions with the product.
It's something for you, if you:
- have 5 years of production experience in front-end development,
- know deeply and confidently technologies like JS / CSS / HTML / XPATH / XML,
- have good understanding and production experience of React/Redux,
- know excellently FP/OOP concepts,
- have ability to deliver features end-to-end,
- can get in to the project quickly and efficiently,
- know Unix & Linux commands at solid level,
- have good communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills,
- worked with GiT/SVN version control repositories.
We can offer you:
- comfortable employment model with nice salary (you choose type of agreement),
- flexible working hours and home office,
- work from the office in Warsaw or remote work,
- life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden,
- medical care in Medicover,
- Multisport/OK System card,
- language courses (you can choose English or German),
- internal and external trainings (with training budget!),
- referral program (you can get a bonus if you recommend somebody and we hire them)!
If it sounds interesting, let us know about yourself and apply for this offer!
1. About 30-minutes call with Recruiter from Bee Talents
2. Technical interview (about 2h) with Technical Specialist from intive
3. Final interview (about 2h) with the client (but you still can be hired via intive!)