Senior Android Developer
RUSSIA, MOSCOW / ENGINEERING – MOBILE / FULL-TIME: REMOTE
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join one of our top-tier teams.
Location is indicated for reference, we are open for remote set up for this position.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing mobile applications using Kotlin and Java, Android SDK
- Experience writing auto tests
- Ability to solve problems independently, without constant mentoring
- Knowledge of the features of various versions of Android
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Understanding the principles of building multi-threaded applications
- Understanding the major patterns of mobile applications design (MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI)
- Experience with git and gitflow, gradle understanding
- Experience with Realm, SQLite Databases
- Android Architecture components
- Participate in the development of client-server solutions for mobile platforms
- Create and troubleshoot the code, participate in designing solution architecture
- Research new technologies, platforms and development tools
- Be a part of a highly skilled and creative development team
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire