Senior Android Developer - PhotoRoom [5-6k € Employment Contract]
PARIS / MOBILE – PHOTOROOM / 20% ONSITE/80% REMOTE
If you are looking for a cutting-edge solutions and the team in which you can unfold your wings, you simply can't miss this offer!
PhotoRoom automatically removes background and create amazing professional images. Instead of manipulating pixels, users edit objects. Deep learning models ensure the translation of pixels into objects. Created by Matthieu Rouif, a Stanford and Ecole Polytechnique alumnus who led GoPro's 60 million user image editing products, and Eliot Andres, an alumnus of Ecole des Ponts with several years of deep-learning experience. PhotoRoom is recognized globally by experts at TechCrunch and Appleseveraltimes for its innovative approach to image editing.
The team is well funded, profitable and advised by experts in image analysis who have worked or are working at Facebook, Apple, Twitter, Adobe, Snap, Y Combinator and GoPro.
Our core values are Feedback - we share our thoughts and reflections, so we could mutually grow; Teamwork - make it dreamwork; Creativity - we are artisans who love what we do
Become a part of the team:
- As the second Android engineer, you develop the application and its architecture to allow fast iterations on the Android code and the product.
- You work in a team. You are a driving force behind the Android functionalities. Through your code, your reviews, by transmitting your knowledge and your experience, you have at heart the progress and the impact of the whole team.
- The Android team grows with you.
Join us, if you:
- Have more than 5 years of Android experience. You have worked on fast-growing Kotlin projects on the Play Store.
- In addition to Koltin, having worked or experiment with some of the following frameworks: Canvas, ML Kit, TensorFlow Lite is a plus.
- Worked on great user interfaces and animations in-code/XML that serve the user experience.
- You contribute to our continuous integration stack : Bitrise, Fastlane, Crashlytics, etc.
- With the help of the rest of the team, you maintain a great app with few bugs and trustable analytics : KPIs, logs, crash logs, boards.
- You work daily with git and pull requests
- You like to be up to date with the evolution of the Android platform and follow events like the Android summit
- 60k€ - 72k€ annually + Stock-Options/BSPCE in France (we prefer french employment contract but it's negotiable)
- 35 paid days off (also fraternity/maternity leave)
- high-tech hardware you need to work (laptop, phone, even desk)
- health insurance
- language lessons (if you want to speak french, just let us know!)
What are the next steps?
1) Phone screen with our recruiter - we would like to get to know you better and familiarize with your experience
2) Technical interview during which our founders would like to check your skills and personality
3) At this stage you are going to receive an assignment which let you show your creativity and ablities (we respect your time, so your work will be paid for)
4) Technical review of your assignment
5) Culture fit interview
After that there is nothing else to do but to congratulate and welcome you in our team! Shall we start? :)