Senior Back-End / Java Developer - Vietnam
VIETNAM, HO CHI MINH / ENGINEERING – BACKEND / FULL-TIME ONSITE
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking to expand our development team with talented, experience Back-end developers to build, improve and maintain a multitude of applications for the Binance ecosystem.
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards.
- Ensure, the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- 5+ years of experience with full lifecycle of project development for Java Applications
- Strong skills in Core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development integration
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior developers on the team
- Experience creating React-based UIs.
- Bonus for degrees in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire