Senior Front-end Programmer (UE4/C++)
REMOTE / ENGINEERING – VR/AR/AI / FULL TIME
Our Client develops mobile-first “Hybrid Games” that combine games and live shows to give users a more engaging games experience, with stunning visuals and interactivity. This convergence of entertainment forms means that their workforce is a mix of people from diverse industries, all working as a single team to create new workflows and pipelines to support production and delivery of next generation gaming entertainment. With founders and colleagues who have pioneered #1 hits in the gaming, film and TV industries around the world, theirs is a culture of embracing challenge and breaking through barriers to bring great entertainment to life.
You will be working in an environment that is supportive, team-oriented, and collaborative. Your work will have a direct influence on the development of their products. In addition to the professional growth opportunities and general benefits, joining their team team also offers some nice lifestyle perks. Our Client's offices are located in the heart of downtown Oslo, just a few minutes walk from the waterfront and the central train station, granting easy access to all transportation.
**REMOTE WORK POSSIBLE**
- Develop game logic using Unreal Engine 4, Blueprints, C++
- Write clean code (optimized, scalable, well-documented)
- Help other colleagues and work together with them to solve technical challenges, to achieve the best result
- A minimum of 3 years of recent professional experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Vast knowledge and work experience in C++
- Recent professional experience in development of mobile applications with constant back-end communication
- Full working proficiency in English
- Experience in Tool Development and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in game development
- Soft Skills (Professionalism, Communication, Teamwork, Self-Awareness, etc.)
- Experience with video streaming technologies
- Experience developing VR / AR applications (preferably games
- Computer Science degree/education
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days per year, plus public holidays
- 35 weeks of paid maternity and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Pension program
- Healthcare insurance
- Paid mobile phone subscription
- Paid gym membership
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: [email protected]
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.