Senior Full Stack Developer
JOB #: 51520
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Our team works on software systems that are critical for the movement of parts and finished goods from suppliers through warehouses to contract manufacturers, data centers, partner ISPs, partner retailers, and end consumers.
We are looking for an engineer to write a bunch of new features and refine existing pages to make them work better and look nicer!
The role includes direct communication with the client on daily basis. Activities split:
• New features – 60 %
• Maintenance / Bug fixing - 20%
• Client support – 5%
• Document writing – 5%
• Meetings – 10 %
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
- Java 8
- Angular 2+
- Protocol Buffers
- Junit 4
- Spanner (Cloud SQL database)
- You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects, and product managers to build a scalable and high-performance breakthrough platform that will be leveraged by our external customers to build paradigm shifting applications and solutions
- You must have a solid understanding of Front End Web technologies, have a history of building successful Web-based solutions, and take mock-ups to implementation. This role requires that you are a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You'll be a part of a modern, lean, self-governing engineering team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong experience in implementing and integrating with 3rd party software through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Highly experienced in Java
- Experienced in JS, HTML and CSS (responsive layout)
- Experience with modern JS frameworks and Rapid Application development platforms
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Extensive experience building pattern libraries and responsive websites
- Understanding of applications security
- Familiar with Git or other version control systems
- Excellent English communication skills & experience in client-facing communications (developers communicate with stakeholders directly)
- Self-management and strong prioritization skills
- Capability to work in agile environment without direct supervision
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.