Senior Full Stack Engineer with Java
JOB #: 54920
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior Fullstack Engineer with Java to make our team even stronger.
You'll be working in the global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
You'll also be working and engaging business analysts, developers, testers, and end-users at appropriate stages in the project lifecycle.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
- Design and develop Java software (web) components for Structured Products / Global Order Manager as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Drive and review technical and architectural design of global solutions, enforcing architectural design guidelines and challenge status quo
- Test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
- Support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
- Make sure produced code is secure, stable and operating efficiently
- Work collaboratively and effectively in virtual teams across locations and organizational boundaries
- Investigate and resolve production issues with RTB and global teams to help maintaining a stable production environment; remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Strong Java development skills, including expertise in: multi-threaded programming, memory management, profiling
- Strong experience with Java 8, Web Services (REST, SOAP), XML, and Web development
- Strong experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JMS
- Strong experience with Oracle Database, SQL, PLSQL, transactions
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with supporting applications running on UNIX servers
NICE TO HAVE
- Elasticsearch, Kafka, Hazelcast, Frontend development
- Proficient skills with tools like: InteliJ IDEA, JIRA, Git, Maven, Gradle, Teamcity, etc
- Experience with the large Enterprise systems
- Knowledge and experience of financial industry, Reference data management, KYC/Client onboarding
- Strong communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Applied solutions to cater for non-functional requirements including stability, capacity and scalability and manageability
- Experience working closely with your business partners to elicit initial requirements and then iteratively refine these to remove any ambiguity (you feel comfortable picking up any tasks required to deliver a feature as you have developed a well-rounded skill set through your involvement in all aspects of software delivery)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.