Senior Java Developer
100% remote for covid time. Kraków, Poland Location (After Pandemic).
Permanent & Contract (Both Available)
In the role of Micro-service Java developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the agile iteration. You will play an important role in creating the low level design artefacts. You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Ability to use Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Netflix, Spring Hibernate/Spring Data for creating Java based Microservices
- Hands on developing using messaging components - Kafka Consumer/Producer development,
- Unit test automation using frameworks like Junit, TestNG and Mockito
- Ability to create OpenAPI specification and use it for top-down and bottom-up generation of code/specification
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, Maven/Gradle and Git
- Microservices Patterns (circuit breaker, service discovery), 12 factor apps
- Ability to comprehend user stories/acceptance criteria written using Gherkins format
- Leverage Cucumber/Rest Assured/Serenity to create BDD test cases and report feature coverage
- Ability to generate unit test code coverage and fix bugs/critical/major defects generated through Sonar Reports