Senior Java Developer
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
The new challenging project with a lot of modern technologies. A greenfield development project for our American Tier1 Healthcare company. Regulatory-driven requirements to save human lives. Probably you know 911 Emergency Services but you might not been aware data privacy made medical emergency treatment difficult or even impossible leading sometimes to demise because of no action or conflict of used drugs. This project is to change that state. To say it short - Eligibility and Interoperability within Medicare domain. To say it long - Microservices architecture for Interaction and Process Domains to replace the existing batch processing based on files into real time API processing. No legacy, no tech debt but cutting-edge technology stack based on Java, AWS API Gateway to build external API, Spring Boot with Swagger, Apache Kafka for incoming data, ElasticSearch/ Kibana, RedHat OpenShift, Hybrid cloud approach. Join us in Poland to save lives in America.
- Develop scalable production ready solution
- Communicate effectively with other departments (product managers, engineers) to discuss complex data-driven findings and technical specifications
- Java BackEnd developer with Spring/SQL experience (Spring, Spring-boot) or Node.js BackEnd development
- REST services
- Understanding of AWS/Cloud architecture, hands-on experience of at least two from the list below (in priority order):
- API Gateway
- AWS Lambda
- AWS S3
- Amazon DynamoDB
- AWS Glue
- Performance optimization
- Fluent oral and written English
NICE TO HAVE
- Kafka experience
- Experience with parallel data processing (e.g. MapReduce, Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Being tool agnostic with understanding major toolset and where the market goes
- Agile test-driven development experience
- Healthcare experience
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.