Senior Java Developer
WROCŁAW / ENGINEERING – MOBILE / FULL TIME
Our Client is conquering the market of mobile and browser games! With 30 million users worldwide every month and 200+ games under their belt, they are breaking records of popularity in Apple and Google Play Stores. Due to the development of new products they are looking for an ambitious person who is interested to join their team in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Architecting the server-side of our games
- Preparing backend for future workload growth (currently ~700-1000k DAU (Daily Active Users) and about 60-100k concurrent users)
- Leading the distribution and upkeep of new games highly-scalable backends through maintenance and design
- Troubleshooting and monitoring high-volume database systems
- Prototyping and bringing up to life the new game ideas
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to achieve the best possible quality of our products
- Actively contributing towards the best practice of reliability and availability
- Providing technical leadership in back-end technologies (currently OpenJDK 15, Redis 6 (in cluster setup), Jedis, PostgreSQL 12, Google Protocol Buffers, Netty, Jenkins, Harbor, Sonar and many more - join us and put your vote in choosing tech stack we work with)
- 5+ years of experience in server-side Java programming along with concurrency handling and distributed systems of high traffic
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Demonstrate solid Linux shell experience along with scripting languages
- Ability to respond and troubleshoot a range of issues accompanying the production environment to minimize downtime in games
- Highly-committed and passionate about getting things done autonomously
- Willingness to work as part of a team and having an open-minded attitude towards your colleagues and their work
- Clear and open communication on the needs, wants and ideas
- Hands-on approach
- True passion for games
- Very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Stable job in Wrocław;
- Work in an experienced team;
- Independence and influence on the project;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly atmosphere, fresh fruit, table football, social gatherings, and trips;
- Individually adjusted training sessions and workshops;
- Private medical care, group insurance and the Multisport card.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in Redis and/or PostgreSQL databases;
- Practice in roles like Technical Leader and/or Solution Architect
- Knowledge of data serialization in client-server communication
- Hands-on experience with microservices & cloud technologies
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Maven, Python 3, Netty.
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: [email protected]
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.