Senior/Lead Golang Developer
RUSSIA, MOSCOW / ENGINEERING – BACKEND / FULL-TIME: REMOTE
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Senior/Lead-level Golang back-end developer to join one of our top-tier teams/projects.
Location is indicated for reference, we're flexible and open to remote set up for this role.
- Design and develop complex backend logic and APIs
- Build monitoring tools for server-side components
- Define architecture for distributed and adaptive applications
- Effectively participate in all phases of software development life-cycle
- Promote technology best practice within the team
- At least a Bachelor degree in a tech field (Computer Science, Math, or similar)
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development
- A proven track record for great learning skills, solve challenging problems
- Proficiency in Go, TCP/IP, networking programming, and related technologies
- Knowledge of distributed computing and data storage systems
- Experience with Docker, CI
- Demonstrated experience with building solid, testable, and maintainable clean code
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire