Senior Software Engineer (Java + React/Angular )
Full-stack, Java, React/Angular, 100% remote
Your new company
International software house (~500 employees).
Your new role
Acting as senior developers in e-commerce related projects for retailer from USA, in cooperation with dev teams from Lithuania.
Tech Stack:Java 11, Node.js, React.js/Angular 6+, Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate, MyBatis ORM, Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker, Bitbucket, GitLab, AWS & Azure Cloud, SQL and NoSQL DBs, Flyway, Liquidbase
- Research, evaluate, architect and deploy new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable software solutions for our clients
- Stay on top with latest technologies
- Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team
- Evaluate tools, frameworks, platforms and processes to determine the best fit for new projects.
- Lead and work as part of a team, as well as independently work toward assigned goals.
What you'll need to succeed
Our teams are technology agnostic, always aiming for the latest.
We often use a combination of below in our projects:
- Back End: JAVA, sometimes Node.js
- Frameworks: Spring / Spring Boot, Hibernate, MyBatis ORM
- Client-side: ReactJS / Redux, React Native, Angular, Vue.js
- Tools: Atlassian stack, IntelliJ
- CI / CD: Jenkins, TeamCity
- Source Repositories: Bitbucket, GitLab
- Hosted on: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenShift
- Databases: Relational and/or NoSQL. We use Flyway or Liquibase for schema versioning.
- Other fun stuff: Docker / k8s, ElasticSearch, SOLR, Message brokers
In addition to the right tools, we also encourage teams to follow high personal code/development standards and agile practices (scrum). We actively do:
- Code reviews
- Automated testing (unit, integration, e2e)
- Quality control: SonarQube, Checkmarx, FindBugs
What you'll get in return
- Flexible form of employment - contract of employment (18 - 23k PLN gross) or B2B
- Possiblity of career development on expert (Senior -> Principal -> Architect) or managerial (Senior -> Team Leader) path.
- 100% remote work & flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.