Senior iOS Developer - PhotoRoom [5-6k € Employment Contract]
PARIS / MOBILE – PHOTOROOM / 20% ONSITE/80% REMOTE
If you are looking for a cutting-edge solutions and the team in which you can unfold your wings, you simply can't miss this offer!
PhotoRoom automatically removes background and create amazing professional images. Instead of manipulating pixels, users edit objects. Deep learning models ensure the translation of pixels into objects. Created by Matthieu Rouif, a Stanford and Ecole Polytechnique alumnus who led GoPro's 60 million user image editing products, and Eliot Andres, an alumnus of Ecole des Ponts with several years of deep-learning experience. PhotoRoom is recognized globally by experts at TechCrunch and Appleseveraltimes for its innovative approach to image editing.
The team is well funded, profitable and advised by experts in image analysis who have worked or are working at Facebook, Apple, Twitter, Adobe, Snap, Y Combinator and GoPro.
Our core values are Feedback - we share our thoughts and reflections, so we could mutually grow; Teamwork - make it dreamwork; Creativity - we are artisans who love what we do
Becoming part of the team means:
- Developing the application and its architecture to allow fast iterations on the iOS code and the product
- You are a driving force behind the iOS functionalities through your code, your reviews, by transmitting your knowledge and your experience
- Cooperation and making an impact on the whole team
- The iOS team grows with you, because teamwork is a key feature for us!
Join us, if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience on iOS, mostly on consumer apps
- Strong experience with Swift and modern frameworks
- You care a lot about User Experience and have worked on user interfaces you’re proud of
- You’re able to work in English and keep daily communication this way
- You stay up to date with the iOS ecosystem, following dotSwift, CocoaHeads, WWDC, AltConf, etc.
- 60k€ - 72k€ annually + Stock-Options/BSPCE in France (we prefer french employment contract but it's negotiable)
- 35 paid days off (also fraternity/maternity leave)
- high-tech hardware you need to work (laptop, phone, even desk)
- health insurance
- language lessons (if you want to speak french, just let us know!)
What are the next steps?
1) Phone screen with our recruiter - we would like to get to know you better and familiarize with your experience
2) Technical interview during which our founders would like to check your skills and personality
3) At this stage you are going to receive an assignment which let you show your creativity and ablities (we respect your time, so your work will be paid for)
4) Technical review of your assignment
5) Culture fit interview
After that there is nothing else to do but to congratulate and welcome you in our team! Shall we start? :)